Saturday 5 November 2011

Batman: Arkham City (Catwoman)


Hey Guys,
Hold on, Halloween is over. So, why am I doing a costume look?
Well my friends, I recently bough a PS3 game from EB games called 'Batman: Arkham City' and MY GOD..this game (jizz in pants).
I'm a gamer and i love the girls in Arkham city. I probably should have resisted purchasing this game and a PC game called 'Fallout 3' but, who cares! I'm trying so hard to study so hard for my final exams this semester, regardless.
I highly recommend this game
ya'll

Here are some reference images and all the products I used for my Makeup Tutorial.





PRODUCTS
Face:
-Aveeno stress relief moisturizer
-Australis Face Primer
-Revlon colour stay foundation w/ Ecotools blush brush
-Revlon colourstay concealer
-Clinique bronzer in light/medium 01




Eyes:
-Revlon cream shadows 'seashells 11'
-Avon luxury line in black noir
-estee lauder charcol black/smoggy grey colour #12- it's old and discontinued, i think
-Lorac 'Black sparkle'
-BYS black waterproof liquid liner
-loreal million lashes mascara


Lips:
-Avon lip liner - 120 rosebud
- Australia lipstick  in 'Samba'


Catwoman Makeup Tutorial





No comments:

Post a Comment