Monday 14 November 2011

ELLE Beauty Spread meets Dior Runway

Hey Guys, it's Ruby. I Hope you are all doing well.

As a model here in Sydney, Australia. I predominately do Beauty shoots. If I'm not doing my own make up for shoots, I get the opportunity to work with other skilled and talented makeup Artists around Australia who constantly inspire me everyday. Media is a big influence in today's Society and I too, am constantly inspired by the top make up Artists, hair stylists and designers the world has to offer.

In this tutorial I have combined two of my favourite looks together. A beauty spread from the infamous ELLE magazine and make up from an old Christian Dior Runway show.

Below I have included the images that have inspired me as reference, a list of products I used, and the link to my tutorial on my YouTube Channel - RubyGAustralia.








                                          [Blog Entry still incomplete and under construction]

No comments:

Post a Comment