Sunday 11 December 2011

Christmas Holiday Make-up 2011

Hey Guys,


I hope you are all getting into the Christmas spirit! Not the materialistic spirit where you justify outrages purchases on the seasonal holidays. But, the true meaning of Christmas. Make sure you cherish every moment with your loved ones, eat well and don't forget to give to the ones who need it most. You can all go w/o Sigma an M.A.C brushes this Christmas hahaha.


I don't know about your relatives but, mine go over the top when they see me or, any of my cousins wearing too much Make-up. I created a day look which is quite safe and girly.
The eyes are soft with no harsh edges and the lips seem to resemble the lips i had After i had eaten a few Raspberry flavored popstickles .


I am testing the water during the evening with my choice of make-up for the night but, the old folks will live.
Our Christmas decor is always gold and red...alway gold/red ornaments are hanging on our tree. So, I decided to use that colour scheme for my eyes.
My lips are a darker red compared to the day look but, that is appropriate for the evening.


Listed below are all the products I used:


FACE:
- Aveeno moisturiser
- Australis Face Primer
- Bobbi Brown skin foundation SPF 15 'Porcelain 0'
-  MAYBELLINE Dream LUMItouch Highlighting concealer
-L'oreal True Match Powder 'W2'
- Makeup and Glow 10 Pan Blush Palette ( Peach & baby pink) http://www.makeupandglow.com.au/10-Pan-Blush-Palette-p-16899.html
- Revlon Skin lights Illuminator


EYES:
Makeup and Glow 88 Matte Palette - http://www.makeupandglow.com.au/88-MATTE-Colours-Palette-p-17225.html
Beauty Style Gold eye-shadow (shimmer) 'Canary"




LIPS:
-NYX Lipliner Pencile '803 Burgundy'
- LANCOME  L'Absolu Rouge

No comments:

Post a Comment