Thursday 12 January 2012

What I wore for NYE (Make-up Tutorial & OFTN Kaftan Dress)

Hey Guys

I hope you all had a fantastic morning/afternoon/evening celebrating the NY! One piece of advice I want to share with you all this year is,

 "build your ladder so high, that if you get half way..you'll still be higher than everybody else" ~ My Mother.

 I want you guys to set goals, achieve them and slowly reach your dreams not only in 2012 but, every year.
I know it's been a while and i do apologize for my absence. This Video was meant to go up on NYE before the celebrations began here in Australia. However, I didn't have the luxury of time.
I chose a dress that was light and airy. Australia's temperature during the summer varies from 25-37 so, it makes sense to wear something practical.
Because my dress had tones of the same palette a long with some tribal prints, i kept my make-up on a minimum.

I hope you guys all had a fantastic new year and may 2012 bring you nothing but good health, happiness, love and peace.






The products I used in this tutorial are listed below




Face:
- Aveeno moisturiser
- Laura Mercier Hydrating Primer
- Revlon New Complexion Foundation 
-Estee Lauder  Bronzer Bronzed Goddess 01
- Makeup and glow 10 pan Professional palette 'Baby pink colour' http://www.makeupandglow.com.au/10-Pan-Blush-Palette-p-16899.html 
-MAYBELLINE NY Dream Mousse bronzer 01
- MAYBELLINE LUMItouch Concealer


Eyes:
- NYX eye Shadow Primer 'Pearl'
- Loreal Paris Face pwder in W1 (used as base shadow)
-  Makeup and glow 88 eye shadow palette (MATTE) http://www.makeupandglow.com.au/88-MATTE-Colours-Palette-p-17225.html (shades chosen are light-darks browns and the oranges)
-EDdie Funkhouser NY Pigment 'Sassy'
- Avon Luxury Liner 'Black Noir U01'
- Christian Dior  5 Colouers 590 Tender chic's White shadow
- MAYBELLINE NY Stiletto Lash Mascara Black

Lips:
- Revlon Blemish Conealer (blank out lips)
-Avon Luxury Lip Liner 'Nude'
- Avon Lipstick in 'Darling Mauve'
- L'oreal face powder in W3 to mattify lips

No comments:

Post a Comment